Reunions & Weddings
With the Pike National Forest as a backdrop, Shady Brook is the perfect setting for a serene mountain wedding, special event, reunion or family gathering year round!
We offer inside and outside ceremony, reception and gathering locations, a variety of meal options and a wide choice of group activities. Ample housing is available for the families and the wedding party to enjoy an overnight stay or simply enjoy the day’s festivities.
For more information on rates and to book your dates please call 719-329-7266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations can be made up to one year in advance from mid-August until early June. Summer dates may be available.
YMCA Camp Shady Brook Alcohol Policy for Special Events
YMCA Camp Shady Brook does not have a license to serve or sell liquor. YMCA employees cannot serve any alcoholic beverages. If you decide to have alcoholic beverages served at your wedding or special event, please follow these guidelines:
1) Only bottled beer, wine and champagne are allowed. Kegs are allowed at outdoor venues only.
2) We can provide ice and can store your beverages, however we cannot provide any glassware or bottle openers. Please bring these if needed.
3) You may hire a bartender or someone from your party may take care of serving the beverages. This person must be 21 years of age and be able to provide proof of this.
4) Underage Drinking will not be tolerated and the contract signer will be responsible for the supervision of this.
5) Cash bars are not allowed.
6) No alcoholic beverages may be taken outside of the designated area.
Please note that there is Zero Tolerance concerning our Alcohol Policy. We reserve the right to terminate a function any time the alcohol policy is not followed.
An alcohol deposit will be required at a minimum of $200 and based on participant numbers. Deposit will be returned at the conclusion of the event given no damages or penalty fees occur.